BDD: Walkingman redirect modified

Post subject: BDD: Walkingman redirect modified
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:33 am 
Rad-X

I just love those 'free' hosting/virtual domain services in the web. Between Death and the Devil started out on the webhosting service Angelfire and stayed that way until the service provider started placing ads all over the place without informing me or respecting any of their own advertising guidelines (the same which I had made the effort to follow).

Around that time, I also registered walkingman, a DNS redirect with Ulimit. For a while everything went smoothly. The redirect followed through various server changes, working more or less as it should. Recently I've noticed people were complaining about using the redirect and landing on some obscure French pages. Also, accessing the BDD frontpage even through the regular EIUC domain opened a Ulimit popup - for a reason I can never hope to comprehend.

Hence, I'm fed up with Ulimit as well. The walkingman redirect now leads to the former server, a redirect page as well. The URL still works, but doesn't effect the everyday traffic in any way, shape or form.

Good riddance, I say.